Active fire protection consists of:
- Detection and Alarm: the fire is detected by smoke, flame and heat detectors. These systems emit an alert signal, which allows the emergency evacuation of the environments concerned by a fire.
- Fire suppression: this category includes all activities whose objective is to extinguish the fire by direct action.
At PROEX we offer the installation and maintenance of the following systems:
- Detection and alarm systems
- Marine-approved portable fire extinguishers – View catalogue
- Fixed firefighting systems
- Water mist – View brochure, Mar63 ENG, Aquatec Deluxe, Mininozzle, Ultima ASN
- Novec – View technical data sheet
- Fire equipament